The Key at Parkgate
What do children do at The Key?
- Follow the National Curriculum which is adapted to suit their needs in smaller groups or 1-1.
- Have lots of opportunities to learn with the children and adults.
- Follow classroom routines, but with extra help to encourage and reward good behaviour.
Can I visit the Key?
- All parents and carers are asked to come and visit The Key to see what we do.
- Your child’s teacher and helpers are also invited along to visit The Key.
How will I find out what progress my child is making?
- Staff from The Key will regularly meet with your child’s Class Teacher. You are always welcome at The Key.
How can The Key help your child?
- Offer your child extra time with their learning.
- Build on the things he/she can already do.
- Show your child new ways of getting on better in school, with friends and at home.
- Help your child to break old habits and ways of behaving that are holding them back.
Can The Key help you as a Parent/Carer?
- Build on skills you already have as a parent / carer.
- Find ways of working with you to help improve your child’s behaviour.
- Help you to get along better with your child and have some fun with other parents / carers with similar needs.
KS1 - 07956531502
KS2 - 07956426249
Jo Cave Manager – 07903836096
The Key Calendar
Click here to view our Calendar