We are always eager to talk to people who would like to work at Parkgate. If there are no current vacancies then please contact us via email as we may be able to support you in furthering your career.
We also advertise for President Kennedy School. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see if there are any live adverts.
We currently have the following vacancies at our school:
Lunchtime Play-workers / Lunchtime Supervisors
We are looking for enthusiastic, caring and reliable individuals to join our excellent team of play workers / lunchtime supervisors.
The successful applicant will:-
- Be self-motivated and dedicated to supporting both groups and individual children
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team, forming positive relationships with pupils and colleagues
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure and enjoy working with children
- Have the ability to be sympathetic to the individual needs of children in the school whilst supporting the school discipline system.
- Have knowledge of suitable activities and play opportunities related to a child’s age, abilities and needs
- Have a recognised play work qualification or equivalent or experience of working with primary aged children.
In return we can offer:-
- Children who demonstrate good behaviour and have respect for each other and are keen to learn
- A hard working, professional, caring, friendly team of staff who are dedicated to achieving the best for every one of our pupils
- An effective, supportive and committed Governing body
- A commitment to continued professional development
Parkgate Primary School and The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
President Kennedy Vacancies
Exam Invigilator Casual Contract - £8.00 per hour
This is an exciting time to join The Futures Trust. The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
- Learners First – teachers and leaders totally focused upon the educational benefit of our students
- It’s about learning – students, teachers and leaders focused upon developing and improving their learning
- No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure students, teachers and leaders maximise their achievement
We are seeking to appoint Exam Invigilators to join our examinations team who are reliable, enthusiastic and flexible. This role is to oversee and supervise examinations as necessary throughout the school year.
The successful candidates will also ensure that guidelines and regulations for the integrity and security of the examination papers and procedures are followed during examination sessions. Applicants will need to demonstrate a commitment to teamwork and have effective communication skills.
Full training will be given.
Working hours will be variable depending on the examination requirements, but will normally be between 8.00am and 3.30pm.
Closing date: 9am Thursday 22nd March 2018
Interviews: Date to be confirmed
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV’s. Applications should be returned to email@example.com or to the school address marked for the attention of the HR Department.
President Kennedy School and The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS
|Lunchtime Play Worker Job Description October 2017.doc||Download|
|Lunchtime Play Worker Person Specification October 2017.docx||Download|
|TFT Criminal Convictions Disclosure Form April 16.doc||Download|
|The Futures Trust information sheet.pdf||Download|
|The Futures Trust Suitability Policy April 2016.pdf||Download|