Parkgate Primary School
Our Aims-what we want our school to be
- Warm and Welcoming
- Exciting and Inspiring
- Part of the local community
Our Values-how we will act and behave
- Professional and approachable
- Be inspirational role model
- Work effectively as a whole team
We would like our children to:
- Develop a love of learning!
- Feel safe and happy and secure
- Become independent learners and creative thinkers
- Be resilient, ambitious and proud of their achievements
We would like our parents and carers to:
- Support a love of learning!
- Feel valued as partners of our school
- Support their child's learning journey
We would like our teaching community to:
- Instil a love of learning!
- Be committed to their profession and our children
- Be approachable and positive
- Work as a team
- Be inspired and inspire others